A High Definition Production Centre all in One Unit
We’ve taken delivery of an amazing little High Def production device; the mighty Roland VR-50HD. The VR-50HD is a Full HD Multi-format Audio/Video Mixer & Switcher, Touchscreen Multi view and Live Streaming – All in One!
Big Punch – Little Device
The Roland VR-50HD is a powerful little device, operating as an all-in-one Audio and Vision mixer. Normally you would require multiple devices to handle all of this functionality, and importantly – more operators.
With the VR-50HD you can control your audio mix, video switching, control vision through a touchscreen multi-viewer and stream live through the USB 3.0 port.
Another great feature of the VR-50HD is the ability to connect devices with various resolutions – the switcher handles all the upscaling for you.
A Portable Full HD Production Solution
Here’s some more meaty info for you:
Full HD 4 ch Switch
- 4 Channels – Multi Format switching. 1080p
- 12 inputs: SDI x4. HDMI x4. Composite x2. RGB/Component x2.
- 8 Outputs: SDI x2 (Pgm & Aux). HDMI x3 (Multi-View, PGM & Aux). RGB/Component x2 (Pgm & Aux). USB Streaming.
12 Ch Audio Mixer
- 12 Channel Digital Audio Mixer.
- XLR, TRS, RCA inputs, as well as audio in via HDMI and SDI inputs.
- Stereo output through XLR and RCA.
- Embedding of Audio with delay settings
- External Multi-View output through HDMI
- Live Streaming – utilising the USB 3.0 port you can stream Video and Audio output up to 1080p – uncompressed.
- Built in touchscreen preview monitor.
- Four layer compositing of PinP, PinP/KEY and Still.
- Multi format switching – connect almost anything, the video switcher will look after the resolution scaling for you.
- Record to Computer – Use the Roland VR software to record your production as a digital movie on a connected PC or Mac.
- Midi Control
If you’re broadcasting or recording multi-camera vision and audio at your event you can’t go past our new Roland VR-50HD. Call Jason in Melbourne or Alastair in Sydney on 1300 134 841 to hire the switcher for your upcoming event.