This incredibly bright fixture employs 12 x 8W Quad colour LEDs with a 22° beam angle, and together with its fan-less design, makes it silent and virtually maintenance free. Being LED there is very little heat generated compared to traditional lamped pars.
Add in multiple control options and the flexibility of simple colour changing from the RGBW light source makes these flat pars the obvious choice for productions and installations. Other features include a simple LCD panel menu, static colour settings, standalone macros and master/slave modes.
The par is ideally placed floor mounted for up lighting, or hung from truss for general stage lighting duties. Multiple pars can be linked together vertically or horizontally to create rolling chase sequences and colourful special effects. With 5 dimmer curves, 5 channels of DMX and flicker free operation the flat par is ideal for stages, broadcast and general stage lighting applications.
- Power consumption: 98 W
- Light Source: 12pcs 8W RGBW LED
- Power Connection: IEC power input and output connection
- Lux: 4310lux @2.0 M RGBW full on
- Beam angle: 22°
- Operation modes: DMX, Auto, Sound Active, Master/Slave, Manual Color Control Mode, Static Color Mode
- Net weight: 3.2 Kg
- Overall size: 263x293x98 mm